- Claimant Services
- Employer Services
Additional services available to Claimants upon login --
- Change Your PIN
- Choose Debit Card for Payment of Benefits
- File Your Weekly Certification
- Update Bank Account for Payment of Benefits
- Update Federal/State Tax Witholding Base
- Update Your Contact Information
- Update Your Secret Question
- View Your Claim Profile
- View/Print Form 1099-G
Additional services available to Employers and Remitters upon login --
- Accounts Payable Status
- Accounts Receivable Status
- Account Status
- Change Your PIN
- Current Tax Rates
- File, Adjust or Review Quarterly Tax & Wage Report
- Last Experience Rating Ledger
(Tax Account Balance)
- List of Charges to Your Account (NCUI626)
- Make a Tax Payment
- Respond to Wage Audit Notice (NCUI528)
- Sign up to Receive Electronic Claim Separation Information Requests (UI SIDES)
- Tax/Wage Report Status
- Update Contact Information for UI SIDES
- Update Your Address or Phone Number
- Voluntary Contribution Calculator
Raleigh - The Division of Employment Security (DES) has begun to collect unpaid unemployment insurance taxes from employers through a federal program called the Treasury Offset Program (TOP). Read complete story
May 6, 2016more Press Releases
Important information for unemployment insurance claimants. For claims filed on or after January 3, 2016, claimants are required to make five work search contacts during the week. You are also required to maintain documentation of that search. Click here for more information.
Dec 31, 2015
Important Information for Employers Beginning with claims filed on or after January 3, 2016, benefits paid during a calendar quarter will be charged to the employer’s account at the end of that quarter regardless of when the claimant’s benefit year ends. With the move to quarterly charging, DES will no longer provide a quarterly List of Potential Charges. Click here for more information.
Apr 22, 2016
Filing Your Weekly Certification Stay eligible for unemployment benefits. Click here for additional information concerning your weekly certification.
The fastest and most efficient way to file your weekly certification is to file online. If you have difficulty with this application, you may file over the phone by calling 1-888-372-3453. Call Monday & Wednesday through Saturday if your social security number ends in an odd number. If your social security number ends in an even number, you may call Tuesday through Saturday.
Jun 29, 2016
Important Changes for Unemployment Insurance Claimants Please be aware that according to state and federal law, you must register for work. To register for work, go to NCWorks Online and create an account. If you fail to register for work at www.NCWorks.gov by setting up an NCWorks Online account or maintain an active account, your benefits may be delayed or denied. Click here for more information.
Oct 24, 2014